Wednesday, May 15, 2019

காட்சிப் பிழை....

And so she said that it was refreshing to read me write! And so she asked, "Are you not blogging these days!" "No", I said and the crackpot that is me will not let me write, the imperfection that is me will question my every wit and humor, and the roller coaster that is me will kill me for sure! And with this, yeah, I thrive to write here all that's erratic and me! There's so much cramped into this tiny brain of mine that there are no words that can hold my thoughts standstill and finally make them gush out through my fingers. The block that has been created has started to make me run after solutions rather than wallow in words. The pen doesn't seem mightier than the sword anymore and there's more nibs scratching and ink flowing around everywhere that they seem more blotchy than mighty. Taking unorthodox to another level I want, but hell, no! And yeah, the atheist doesn't see a hell anywhere! Why should the atheist not? The hell represents the chaos surrounding me, the surreal to the reality, the tears to the happiness, the bombs to the cocoon, the gnawing to the peace, the rejection to the kisses, the absence to the presence, the ever shifting form that life takes upon itself and the unsaid thoughts hanging heavy in the air. Should these represent hell, or heaven! or the cage that's the human mind! There's this wall that looks rigid and solid but melts when you put your fingers through it. It melts and disappears into the ground and all that's to be seen is the green grass, endless canopy of green grass! And that's that. Was fun meeting you all ;)


2 comments: